An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
John Winchester stands in her doorway looking not unlike he did the first time she met him: scuffed, dirty, and in need of a shave.
- 'my driving instructor is really hot??' AU
- 'we were put next to each other on the scary carnival ride and I'm afraid of heights so can we hold hands?' AU
- 'I had to go through some of your files while fixing your computer and don't take this wrong but I think I love you' AU
- 'i just needed someone to model for my painting but instead we had sex in the art room' AU
- 'i found the cat you were supposed to be watching but then lost' AU
- 'check-out guy? more like check each other out every time the other buys groceries guy' AU
- 'my christmas lights mUST BE BETTER THAN YOURS' AU
- 'valentine sent to the wrong person' AU
- AU where your OTP realizes people out there are writing porn about them and then one of them READS IT (which, friendly reminder, could be 100% canon in spn-verse.)
this was in the 60s
they didnt even try to hide the gay
I am fucKING DYING
i just snorted and made a really weird noise hahahahaah
Daffodil: What’s the most thoughtful present you’ve ever received?
Hm. This one’s tough. There are two that I can think of right off the bat.
The first was the Christmas after my cat, Cinnamon, died. I was 18, he’d been with me since I was six, so it was a pretty hard hit. My mother got me a small, gold bookmark shaped like a cat that held Cinnamon’s picture inside of it.
The other one is: not long after we started dating, my husband bought me an old, hard back edition of The Never Ending Story. It’s one of my favorite movies and I love dusty, old books, so it showed me he was paying attention. :)
Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
These days, I’d have to say (hard) licorice. I used to be a chocolate-only girl. I think I grew out of it.
I think my dash ships sabriel
there are people in the fandom who can
- write fanfictions
- draw fanarts
- create gifs
- think of theories
- edit stuff
and then there’s me
But there’s you, who
- Read our fanfictions
- Like/Reblog/Commission us for our fanarts
- View our gifs
- Support our theories
- Are amused by our edits
You are just as important as the rest of us.
For the anon that asked:
“um, so… I love your Together We Soar series- are you considering doing others? *coughLucifercough*”
Well, it’s not a PSA, but the thought of this made me laugh. Poor Luci.
I just can’t.
My brain is currently being devoured by learning theories.
(Since I’m working ahead, I hope I have time to spend with fic writing soon. Of course, my second class starts up on Tuesday, so who knows what that will bring….)